Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity" by David Lynch

Today I finished reading "Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity" by David Lynch. I read it in 3 days. The book is divided by themes, such as "Ideas, Drugs, Creativity" and so forth. He talks about how Transcendental Meditation has changed his life in the past many years.


I thought it was an OK book. Besides learning that Transcendental Meditation brings bliss to life, and like this we have more room for creativity and no stress, I didn't learn much. I did though, learn about Lynch, his life-style and persona.

He donates all the money he gets from selling his book to help school teach their kids to meditate since an early age:
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/


I do want to start meditating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment